Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Assistant Service Manager is responsible for selling, identifying and documenting service, maintenance, and repair service for customers.
Responsible for scheduling service to be performed.
* Performance-Based Bonus
* Medical, Prescription and Dental Insurance
* Long & Short Term Disability Insurance
* Life Insurance
* 401(k) Retirement Plan
* Paid Holidays and Vacations
* Tuition Reimbursement for ASE Certification
* Paid Training
* Family Environment
* Commission pay plan
* 5 day work weeks
* New service expansion, with new advisor offices
* Works with customers and technicians to identify required maintenance.
* Performs road test of customer vehicles.
* Advises customers of necessary/suggested services.
* Offers additional services and repairs to customers.
* Computes cost of replacement parts and labor to restore vehicle to condition specified by customer.
* Estimates cost of mechanical, electrical, or other repairs.
* Enters itemized estimate on service order and explains estimate to customer.
* Schedules appointments with customer.
* Maintains CSI at or above designated standards.
* Meets dealership s standards for repair/order production.
* Follows Safeguards rules and regulations.
* Must have at least 2 years of dealership experience
* Toyota experience preferred
* Successful track record
* Strong record of positive CSI results
* Team oriented
* Submit to and successfully complete MVR, background check, and pre-employment drug test
* Valid driver's license with good driving record
* Toyota/Lexus experience a plus
* Reynolds and Reynolds (ignite, SPG) experience a plus