Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
DESCRIPTION: Provide leadership in the end to end design, development and delivery of Siebel technology-enabled applications, products and services. DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: * Responsible for meeting development schedules and delivering high quality solutions that meet technical specifications and design requirements.
* Contribute to and/or lead the specification and software design phases of the software development life cycle.
* May manage the design and implementation of new software development and enhancement efforts and software testing with other technologists.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: * Oversee creation and approval of technical documentation including the Solution Definition document and Technical Design document; ensure documentation is aligned to the Functional Requirements and uses document templates that meet SDLC standards
* Identify and manage dependencies and downstream impacts of the project to minimize adverse effects on other projects and / or programs
* Manage day to day technical challenges and communicate to project manager any risks or issues associated with the development activities
* Assist Project manager with the estimation of technical timelines and allocation of the technical resources to specific task
* Coordinate coding and unit testing phases of system development and facilitate Code Reviews
* Identify opportunities for system reuse and system simplification
* Communicate Expectations, Roles and Responsibilities to team members and hold them accountable to meet the expectations
* Collaborate with IT partners to devise capacity plan and ensure appropriate infrastructure for the end to end system delivery
* Ensure system alignment to Enterprise Architecture policies and best practices; ensure that process methodologies are followed in system development
* Preference would be given to candidate having Siebel Upgrade experience
EDUCATION: * Bachelor s degree or its equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Applications, Information Systems, Information Technology, Electronics, Engineering, Science, Mathematics, or in a directly related field.