Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
As a Software Engineer you will be working as part of the Product Engineering team. You will be developing across our entire stack, on Cygilant products like SOCVue. As such you will be coding and testing feature changes, adhering to high coding standards and engineering principles and ultimately delivering excellent quality products for our customers.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES * Develop features and functionality to enable the company s mission of delivering affordable, best-of-breed hybrid security-as-a-service solutions to our customers.
* Implement functional specifications and designs of the applications including SOCVue, our signature Security Operations and Analytics Platform (SOAP) .
* Analyze Java code, debug, and fix bugs for applications including SOCVue.
* Collaborate with developers on various product teams within the company.
REQUIRED SKILLS * Bachelor s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering,Mathematics, or closely related field.
DESIRED SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES * Experience with AWS
* Experience with Spring Boot
* Experience with Docker and working with containers
* Familiarity with Infrastructure as Code (IAC)
* Familiarity in RESTful API and microservice architecture
* Experience with messaging and stream protocols (like Kafka)
* Familiarity with UI Frameworks like AngularJS, React
* Experience with Relational and NoSQL database systems (PostgreSQL, MariaDB, Cassandra)
* Experience in working in various agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
At Cygilant we believe that every organization, regardless of size, deserves an enterprise-class cybersecurity program. We are passionate about delivering affordable, best-of-breed hybrid security-as-a-service solutions to continuously protect our customers. Cygilant is a trusted security advisor to organizations that need to improve their IT security and compliance posture and protect against cyber threats and vulnerabilities. Acting as an extension of our customers IT teams, Cygilant provides continuous security operations based on best-of-breed technology at a fraction of the cost of alternative solutions.
Powered by JazzHR