Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
We are looking for a Python/AWS Senior Developer. This is a client facing role & the candidate will have regular interactions with various client managers.
Candidate with 5+ years of experience in a Data Engineer role, who has attained a Graduate degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field. They should also have working experience using the following software/tools:
· Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture, Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
· Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability etc.
· Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS ‘Big data’ technologies.
· Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
· Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
· Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader.
· Strong Programming experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, AWS etc.
· Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Apache Spark, etc.
· Experience with AWS cloud services: S3, EC2, EMR, RDS, Redshift
· Experience with stream-processing systems: Storm, Spark-Streaming, etc.
· Experience with relational SQL, Snowflake and NoSQL databases, including Postgres and Cassandra.
Preferred Skills: Python, PySpark, Scala, Hadoop, Apache Spark, Kafka, and AWS.
This position would not support visa sponsorship now or in future. Client will consider resources working from Chicago, IL; Wilmington, DE; Plano, TX; or McLean, VA.
|SNo||Primary Skill||Proficiency Level *||Rqrd./Dsrd.|
|3||Amazon Web Services||PL1||Required|
* Proficiency Legends
|Proficiency Level||Generic Reference|
|PL1||The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.|
|PL2||The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.|
|PL3||The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.|
|PL4||The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.|