Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
The User Support Intern is responsible for assisting end-users with leveraging provided tools to support end-user business processes. A successful candidate will have a strong desire to listen, learn, apply, and share remedies for software and hardware functionality as this is critical to the success of this role.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT * Responds to customer inquiries, questions, and requests for support.
* Identifies opportunities to improve end-user resources and provides draft document content for management review.
* Investigates issues and as appropriate provides feedback to the IT Support Team for review and improvement.
* Proposes modifications to existing documents, scripts, and processes to improve services provided.
* Accepts tasks and complete tasks assigned by the IT team manager.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS YOU\'LL NEED TO HAVE * Enrollment an undergraduate degree (Computer Science degree preferred)
* Experience working with Windows and Mac devices and Office applications
* Ability to analyze information objectively and make a reasoned judgment based upon the evaluation of sources data, facts, observable phenomena , and customer feedback.
* A good listener with a strong desire to help other leverage computer tools. Listens take notes and captures task requests and directions.
* Must possess excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
* Able to prioritize and provide timely resolution to issues and requests. Efficient, and detail oriented.
* Self-motivated, takes prompt action to accomplish objectives and able to work independently and as a member of a team.