Provide basic nursing care to specified patients under the direction of a licensed nurse and in conformance with hospital policy and procedures.
The Patient Care Technician should be a dependable, honest, enthusiastic team player. If you have excellent customer service skills and eagerness to help others, we encourage you to apply
* Must possess current CNA license with the eligibility to practice in the state of Texas. * Education
* High School Graduate (or equivalent) * Experience
* Previous experience as a patient care technician preferred. * Specialized Training
* CPR * Other Skills/Competencies
* Ability to perform the essential functions of this position, with or without reasonable accommodation and without posing a direct threat to the health and safety of self or others. Ability to comply with all Good Shepherd policies and procedures that are job-related and consistent with business necessity. Ability to effectively communicate with patients and provide competent care as appropriate to the ages of patients served by this position. * Equipment * Computer Skills