Posted in Other 5 days ago.
Type: Full Time
# of Openings
Job Families (Portal Searching)
The Aircraft Maintenance Technician (AMT) assigned to a Fixed Wing operating base is responsible for performing field maintenance on Company aircraft as per the duties and responsibilities listed below to the highest degree of competence and safety in compliance with all applicable 14 CFR regulatory requirements as well as company policy and procedures. The AMT (FW Base) will report directly to the assigned Regional Maintenance Manager.
* Performs and documents depot-level and field maintenance of aircraft airframe, engines, propellers, and appliances in accordance with the policy and procedures published in the company General Maintenance Manual, Approved Aircraft Inspection Programs, manufacturer s maintenance manuals, and other data, techniques, and practices acceptable to the FAA.
* Performs and documents modifications of aircraft in accordance with the policy and procedures published in the company General Maintenance Manual, STC approved data, engineering orders and drawings, and other data approved by the FAA.
* Ensures all aircraft maintenance records and associated documents, to include all company forms, AAIP checklists, equipment manufacturer s forms and checklists, and parts approval documents are completed, processed, and filed in accordance with the company General Maintenance Manual and applicable 14 CFR regulations.
* Ensures all parts installed on company aircraft have the proper installation eligibility, are in an airworthy condition and are accompanied by the proper documentation.
* Maintains Company owned tools and ground support equipment.
* Provides after-hours maintenance on-call support for the regional operational bases as assigned and directed.
* Performs other duties and tasks as assigned by the Regional Maintenance Manager.
* High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent.
* Valid FAA Airframe and Powerplant License.
* 5 years experience maintaining turboprop and/or turbine powered aircraft.
* Ability to interpret, apply, and effectively communicate complex technical data and processes associated with aircraft maintenance and alterations.
* Possess and strong working knowledge of electrical and avionics systems and be able to troubleshoot and repair any defects that may occur.
* Ability and willingness to participate in the after-hours maintenance on-call support team which includes travel and working some evenings, weekends, and holidays.
* Possess a strong work ethic, customer service skills, and the ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally.
* Ability to work in a team environment with an eagerness to contribute to the overall success of the Maintenance department and the Company.
* Possess basic aircraft mechanic tools and maintain accountability of personally owned tools in accordance with company policy and procedures.
* Must be proficient in a dynamic computerized working environment performing administrative tasks using Microsoft Office Suite programs, web-based maintenance management programs, and Enterprise Recourse Planning (ERP) systems.
* Valid and current FAA A&P License with Inspection Authorization.
* 10 years experience maintaining turboprop and turbine powered aircraft.
* Significant maintenance experience with Beechcraft King Air, Pilatus PC12, and Bombardier Lear 45 series turboprop aircraft.
* Strong knowledge of 14 CFR regulations and associated guidance material applicable to maintenance and alterations of aircraft operated on a 14 CFR Part 135 air carrier certificate.
Guardian Flight is an equal opportunity employer and as such, affirms in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train and promote, in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status or status as a protected veteran.
Reasonable accommodation will be provided for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures. We believe that diversity lends a regional, national, and global advantage to the clients we serve. Our workforce consists of dynamic individuals, with a range of backgrounds, talents, and skills.