Posted in Other 11 days ago.
Type: Full Time
As a Principal Product Manager, you will be responsible for driving the product strategy and defining the experience for customers who purchase our Norton security products across all of our channels online, partner and retail.
The role involves identifying new features and optimizing existing features to create a best-in-class customer experience for our customers post-purchase, as they activate, download, use and manage their Norton security products.
Our ideal candidate will be customer-oriented, have strong experience with design, and demonstrated success working with agile development teams. In addition, they should have a strong understanding of the consumer technology space including consumer needs and their evolution, understanding existing security software players and their offerings, and anticipating future customer needs.
* Define the Norton product strategy, vision, and roadmap by understanding the competitive landscape and technology trends
* Work with customers, partners, and internal stakeholders to research and identify unmet customer needs
* Drive cross-functional initiatives & alignment with other organizations across the business, proactively providing recommendations and innovative solutions
* Provide analytical and strategic-thinking to guide leadership in making product feature and go-to-market decisions
* Define primary and secondary research plans, including quantitative research, customer interviews, focus groups, etc.
* Responsible for product backlog prioritization and defining business outcomes across multiple domains
* Work internally with key functional groups (engineering, marketing, product, sales, etc.) as well as externally with customers and partners to drive NortonLifeLock s business
* 8+ years of product management experience, experience in software preferred
* Experience in leading cross-functional teams to define and build features that exceed customer expectations
* Ability to manage and drive multiple product roadmaps
* Has a creative and flexible approach to problem-solving and finds innovative ways to overcome roadblocks to get things done
* Excellent interpersonal communication / presentation / writing skills
* Strategic thinker with a bias towards action.
* Superior analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative.
* Demonstrated track record for using insights to drive decision making with a strong focus on customer and quality
* Self-motivated, resourceful, and independent contributor
* Capable of building and maintaining strong relationships with a diverse set of internal groups including senior-level executives, marketing, engineering, sales, and product experts
* Bachelor's degree (MBA or other Master's preferred)
NortonLifeLock is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and accessible environment for all employees. All employment decisions are based on merit, experience, and business needs, without regard to race, color, national origin, age, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth or related medical conditions), genetic information, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, military or veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local law. NortonLifeLock strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based on such protected characteristics and seeks to recruit the most talented candidates from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
We also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records. In addition, NortonLifeLock will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. LEARN MORE ABOUT PAY TRANSPARENCY.
EEO is the law. Applicants and employees of NortonLifeLock Inc. are protected under Federal law from discrimination. See the EEO POSTER and SUPPLEMENT..