Posted in Other 7 days ago.
Type: Part Time
SHIFT: Nighttime hours working 24-29 hours per week - will work with your availability - preference given to working at least 1 shift per weekend; This is a part time role.
Do you value teamwork and a strong integrity-based culture? Are you willing to learn new tasks that you can put towards a career in manufacturing? Our Molding department is hiring! The selected candidate will assist material handlers in maintaining a clean and safe working environment and the loading of raw material used for molded housings. These housing are used in electronic connectors for automotive, consumer, and industrial applications. Apply today!
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN YOUR ROLE
* Pre-inspection of the lower level production floor for material (resin) levels
* Minor maintenance and cleaning of material handling equipment (filters, seals, grinders, dryers)
* Ensure materials and support equipment are properly identified and labeled
* Maintain a safe work environment and good housekeeping practices
* Actively support Lean/Six Sigma initiatives
* Understand, support, and contribute to current Molex Quality and Environmental systems by following stated policies and procedures
* Follow MBM Guiding Principles
THE EXPERIENCE YOU WILL BRING
* Ability to lift and move up to 50 pounds
* Ability to climb ladders and work at heights up to 40 feet
* Ability to be on your feet for the majority of the shift
WHAT WILL PUT YOU AHEAD
* Prior material handling or forklift experience
* Basic mechanical and troubleshooting skills
* Availability to work at least 1 weekend shift per week
Hourly Wage Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf