Posted in Other 3 days ago.
Type: Part Time
How have you impacted someone s life today* At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey s premier healthcare system.
A day in the life of an EKG Technicin at Hackensack Meridian includes:
* Prepares the patient for stress testing by prepping the chest, applying electrodes and leads.
* Enters identifying patient information into the computer.
* Performs 12 lead EKGs and reports critical results.
* Downloads and verifies all data into the appropriate system.
* Ensures all completed tests are charged appropriately.
* Maintains department logs.
* Performs other duties assigned by the Registered Nurse/Manager to assist in the efficient operation of the department.
* One year in a patient care or health care related environment preferred. Computer experience preferred.
* High School Diploma or equivalent. Preferred AHA BLS Certification.
* Excellent communication skills when working with patients, families, nurses, physicians and other health care team members.
* Basic computer skills required.
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
Meridian Health is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action and will not discriminate in the recruitment or employment practices on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, marital status, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, veteran status and any other category protected by federal or state law.