Posted in Other 3 days ago.
Type: Full Time
OR CORE TECH - OPERATING ROOM
Requisition #: 284825
Location: Suburban Hospital, Bethesda, MD 20810
Category: Support Services (Services/Trades)
Work Shift: Day Shift
Work Week: Full Time (40 hours)
Weekend Work Required: No
Date Posted: Sept. 15, 2020
The Operating Room Core Technician / OR Core Tech will work within our Operating Room, which features 11 fully equipped surgical rooms, including two Open Heart suites, a cystoscopy suite, and a dedicated ophthalmology suite.
The OR Core Technician acts as liaison between Sterile Processing and the operating rooms, and performs cleaning/sterilization activities and case cart assembly.
* Full Time, 40hrs per week
* Day Shift, 6:30a - 3p
* Two years of recent experience in Sterile Processing
* CRST or other central service certification is preferred
* Knowledge of surgical instruments is essential
* Ability to operate specialized equipment: i.e. sterilizers, washers, heat sealer, cart washer
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, and or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.