Posted in Other 5 days ago.
Type: Full Time
As America\'s largest supplier of respiratory and durable medical equipment, Lincare\'s mission is to set the standard for excellence, transforming the way respiratory care is delivered in the home. We are inspired by a vision to enable patients with chronic conditions to remain engaged in life, with the peace of mind that we are caring for them.
If you are a fast-paced, urgent customer service professional looking for a position that is both financially and personally rewarding, then Lincare is the organization for you!
* work directly with medical professionals and physicians to facilitate patient care
* advocate for and work in lockstep with chronic patients
* partner with physicians and other health care providers to facilitate the ongoing medical care of their patients
* make a difference in the growth of an organization and the quality of care they offer their patients
* work for an organization that rewards success and fosters a culture of promotion
Job Responsibilities include:
* Connecting with patients and health care providers to provide outcome-based solutions for our physician referral sources and existing patient population
* Submitting new orders and monitoring their completion, from initiation to setup, working closely with the clinical, sales, and service departments
* Preparing and analyzing the billing and setup paperwork for patient services
* Working closely with existing patients to troubleshoot issues, identify solutions, and dispatch corrective action via the appropriate departments within the organization
* Recommending potential products or services to management by collecting patient information and analyzing customer needs
* Actively participating in the training of new customer service and sales personnel
* Ability to learn and apply market and product information, as well as patient billing and insurance requirements
* Problem solving skills
* Documentation skills
* Listening skills
* Adept at resolving conflict
* Ability to analyze information
* Multitasking capabilities
* Computer and technological literacy
* Positive and professional personal image
This employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Lincare is an equal opportunity employer, access and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. AA/EOE, M/F/Disabled/Veterans