Posted in Other 8 days ago.
Type: Full Time
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Oversee effective implementation and sustaining of the Quality Management System throughout the company, including Internal Audit, Corrective Actions, calibration, risk management and process improvement.
* Provide training on Quality issues, new or improved processes and Quality and development methodologies.
* Collate and analyze quality data for monitoring targets and process enhancement.
* Monitor and report on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Quality objectives and promote the use of Problem resolution techniques such 5 Why s, A3, 8D, etc.
* Lead continuous improvement and Quality projects by using Lean Six-Sigma, Poka-Yoke (Error Proofing), and Kaizen.
* Coordinate the LPA process and follow up on process corrections and action items.
* Perform Investigation and drive action items to improve Cost of Poor Quality (COPQ), Warranty issues and Customer concerns.
* Perform key process and product audits for compliance to QMS, customer and regulatory requirements.
* Provide leadership to Quality personnel
* Quality Support to NPI projects, developing FMEA and control plan for new product and processes.
* First Article inspection
* Monitoring vendor performance and coordinate SCAR process.
* Provide prompt response and perform investigation for customer complaints
* Develop Quality processes and Inspection plans
* Participate on special project teams representing the quality department as assigned by the Quality Manager.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
* BS Degree in an Engineering field.
* Experience managing Quality systems focused on ISO9001:2015
* 5+ years in Manufacturing Quality Engineering.
* 2+ years managing personnel
* Demonstrated knowledge and ability to apply Statistical Quality Tools (i.e MSA, Cpk, SPC, Sampling Plans, Control Plans)
* Knowledge of Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP), such Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) and Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA)
* Lean Six Sigma Manufacturing knowledge
* Ability to use a systematic approach for Root Cause Analysis
* Leadership & Interpersonal skills
* Ability to use data systems (Baan, PDM, etc.) and
* Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Minitab)
* Ability to develop, coach and manage direct/indirect personnel if required.
* ASQ CQE Certification (Desirable)
* ISO 9001:2015 Certified Auditor
* Green Belt / Six Sigma Certification
* Refrigeration/ HVAC experience, highly preferred
* APQP and PPAP s
* Sampling plans and Gage R&R
* Project Management.
Hussmann International, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.