Posted in Other 12 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Req ID: 100193
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Project Management Analyst to join our team in Denver, Colorado (US-CO), United States (US).
* Monitor and manage adherence to Service Level Agreements for various areas of the project
* Identify existing and potential problems with meeting SLAs
* Conduct surprise audits to ensure the accuracy of the reported SLAs
* Prepare and present status reports
* Identify risks and take preventive and corrective actions as required
* Work closely with the program manager and government management personnel to coordinate SLA review cycles
* Ensure that SLA's are always exceeded
* Work location is Denver, CO with some travel to DC (Alaska possibly)
* Listening and understanding to client quality problems and concerns and taking steps to alleviate them
* Establishing and managing the professional relationship with the clients, contracting office and other stakeholders
* Strong written and oral communication skills and an open communication style
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* At least 4 years direct experience in providing SLA monitoring and reporting for large portfolio of projects
* Bachelors Degree
* Must be US Citizen with ability to obtain Public Trust Clearance
* Experience in environmental safety (nice to have)
* Experience in the oil and gas industry (nice to have)
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.