Posted in Other 9 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Located near the scenic Colville National Forest in Northeast Washington, Prestige Care and Rehabilitation - Pinewood Terrace (https://www.prestigecare.com/location/prestige-care-and-rehabilitation---pinewood-terrace) is a skilled nursing and rehabilitation center dedicated to helping residents achieve independence and to live comfortably.:
Prestige Care is about people helping people, and is rooted in a philosophy of caring based on our core values - respect, integrity, commitment, and trust - that are at the center of all we do. Our mission is to provide quality care, guided by a compassionate heart and our promise is to personally touch lives every day. At Prestige we offer a dynamic and collaborative environment where you will not only make a difference in the lives of others every day; you have the opportunity to grow professionally, learn new skills and advance your career.:
Build Your Healthcare Career with Prestige Care:
Prestige Care is a family-owned and operated industry leader in the skilled nursing, assisted living, and rehabilitation space. As a Prestige Care team member, you are more than just an employee, you are part of our family. With a company focus on career development and advancement, there are many opportunities for advancement at our over 80 communities and care centers in 8 Western states. The healthcare career opportunities are endless and we look forward to collaborating with you to achieve your professional goals. Check out the career path that you can take with Prestige Care below:
We also offer a full benefits suite to eligible employees that includes the following:
Medical, dental, and vision coverage
Employer paid group life and ADD insruance
401(k) plan with company match
Paid vacation, sick days, and holidays
Employee Assistance Program
Commitment to career development and continuing education
Scholarship/ tuition reimbursement
Employee discounts: cell service, theme parks, and so much more!
*Benefits may vary by location::::::
Working Hours Start: Various
Working Hours End: Various
Responsible for planning and coordinating the transportation of residents to appointments, activities and programs.
* Greets residents, visitors, and staff courteously, respecting dignity and confidentiality standards while promoting resident rights.
* Responsible for carrying a current State Driver s License, knowing the location of insurance documentation, as well as fire extinguisher, road flares, and emergency road equipment. The ability to demonstrate the proper usage of this equipment.
* Responsible for familiarity with transportation of disabled persons and adhering to the Prestige policies and procedures regarding the transportation of residents in a safe manner including the use of appropriate seating restraints.
* Held responsible for ensuring that smoking is prohibited in Prestige vehicles.
* Responsible for immediate notification to Executive Director of any accident, damage, personal injury or behavioral incidents taking place during any trip.
* Responsible for adhering to all local or state motor vehicle laws, rules and regulations.
* Responsible for completing the Prestige Vehicle Trip Log at time of each trip and for completing a weekly Vehicle Inspection form, with identified repairs or adjustments reported to the Executive Director for immediate resolution.
* Responsible for reporting any ticket or summons received, (either while driving their personal auto or while in a Prestige vehicle) to the Executive Director.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Must be able to perform essential job duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High School Diploma and a valid, current driver's license in the State. Knowledgeable of the area streets and locations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
Valid commercial Class B driver s license with Passenger Endorsement or ability to immediately obtain one at offer. Submit to Company and DOT physical testing and drug testing policies. Submit to requests to check status of State driving and licensing records at intervals determined by the company.