Posted in Other 12 days ago.
Type: Full Time
SUMMARY AT NORDX, WE OFFER REWARDING CAREERS IN LABORATORY SCIENCE FOR THOSE COMMITTED TO WORK AT A CENTER OF LABORATORY EXCELLENCE. NORDX PROVIDES PATIENT-CENTERED, STATE-OF-THE-ART LABORATORY TESTING TO OUR PARTNERS IN HEALTHCARE THROUGHOUT NORTHERN NEW ENGLAND. OUR SUCCESS IS THE RESULT OF DEDICATED AND INNOVATED LABORATORY PROFESSIONALS. IF YOU ARE SEEKING A REWARDING, CHALLENGING CAREER IN A LABORATORY ENVIRONMENT WITH AN ORGANIZATION THAT WILL DEVELOP YOUR STRENGTHS TO MEET YOUR PROFESSIONAL GOALS, WE WANT TO TALK TO YOU.
* Position Summary
* Represents organization in all patient settings serving as a liaison. Performs key pre-analytical functions such as specimen collection, phlebotomy, specimen processing, and order entry.
* Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
* Education: High School Diploma/GED.
* License/Certifications: PBT/MLA preferred. Acceptable certification agencies: ASCP, AMT, NHA.
* Experience: Must have technical training as a Phlebotomist (through NorDx Phlebotomy School or equivalent program).
MaineHealth values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Federal and state laws prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.