Posted in Other 7 days ago.
Type: Full Time
The Human Resources Partner for Maine Behavioral Healthcare supports the Director of Human Resources and the Senior Management Team and is the primary point of contact and consultant in employee relations, recruitment and staffing management practices, policy and procedure development, compensation and compliance. The HR Partner possesses strong leadership and team building skills with the ability to gain alliance with management and employees at all levels throughout the organization.
REQUIRED MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES (KSAS)
* Education: Associates degree with at least 5 years in Human Resources or related field. Bachelor's Degree preferred. Behavioral Health experience preferred but not required.
* LICENSE/CERTIFICATIONS: N/A
* EXPERIENCE: See \\"Education\\"
* Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines including workforce planning, employee relations, compensation practices, training, union avoidance, diversity, performance management, federal and state employment laws. PHR or SPHR is preferred.
* Excellent interpersonal, consulting, conflict management, presentation, communication, and organization, computer skills (MS Office Suite, e-mail and internet) required.
* Strong business literacy skills in both verbal and written communication.
* Self-directed, motivated and diplomatic.
* Solid understanding of State and Federal employment and employment law.
MaineHealth values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Federal and state laws prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.