Posted in Other 8 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Posting Title Seasonal Human Resource Coordinator (Bilingual preferred) Requisition Number 201484 Location Middleton, Wisconsin Job Category Human Resources
CREATIVITY IS OUR SUPERPOWER. It s our heritage and it s also our future. Because we don t just make toys. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. Mattel is at its best when every member of our team feels respected, included, and heard when everyone can show up as themselves and do their best work every day. We value and share an infinite range of ideas and voices that evolve and broaden our perspectives with a reach that extends into all our brands, partners, and suppliers.
Work from the comfort of your own home! American Girl is looking for a seasonal Remote HR Coordinator who would be responsible for a variety of duties to support the hiring and onboarding of a few hundred employees at our Middleton and Deforest warehouse and distribution facilities. The role serves as an important liaison to support employees who may be impacted by COVID-19. We are looking for around 15-25 hours a week with this position lasting until Mid-December.
What Your Impact Will Be:
* Collect and report critical facts related to pending and confirmed COVID-19 cases to the Director HR.
* Evaluate and monitor employees who require isolation or quarantine and provide reporting to the Director HR on employee return to work timing and needs.
* Serve as the point of contact for those who require quarantine and isolation by answering questions and providing additional resources to support the employee during quarantine.
* Partner with HR team members to provide ongoing insights, learning, and recommendations to COVID-19 intervention practices.
* Perform additional HR tasks as needed including, but not limited to serving as a translator for employee discussions, meetings, written communications, training, etc.
What We\'re Looking For:
* 2+ years professional experience ideally in Human Resources (recruitment and/or employee relations), management or public health.
* Demonstrated ability to work with diverse groups. Bilingual skills (English and Spanish) preferred.
* Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees at all levels of the organization.
* Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills with the ability to provide independent judgment.
* Ability to maintain privacy and confidentiality.
* Ensure accurate and timely reporting of activities according to applicable timeframes and formats.
* Experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
WHAT IT S LIKE TO WORK HERE:
American Girl is subsidiary of Mattel, a purpose driven company aiming to empower the next generation to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential. We live up to our purpose employing the following behaviors:
* WE COLLABORATE: Being a part of Mattel means being part of one team with shared values and common goals. Every person counts and working closely together always brings better results. Partnership is our process and our collective capabilities is our superpower.
* WE INNOVATE: At Mattel we always aim to find new and better ways to create innovative products and experiences. No matter where you work in the organization, you can always make a difference and have real impact. We welcome new ideas and value new initiatives that challenge conventional thinking.
* WE EXECUTE: We are a performance driven company. We strive for excellence and are focused on pursuing best in class outcomes. We believe in accountability and ownership and know that our people are at their best when they are empowered to create and deliver results.
WHO WE ARE:
American Girl is a premium brand for girls and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Mattel, Inc. (NASDAQ:MAT, www.mattel.com), a leading global toy company and owner of one of the strongest catalogs of children s and family entertainment franchises in the world. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic brands, including Barbie, Hot Wheels, Fisher-Price, American Girl, Thomas & Friends, UNO and MEGA, as well as other popular intellectual properties that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 35 locations and our products are available in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world s leading retail and ecommerce companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in empowering children to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential.
Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/ and www.instagram.com/MattelCareers.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer where we want you to bring your authentic self to work every day. We welcome all job seekers including minorities, females, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and those of all sexual orientations and gender identities.