Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
Role: Endpoint / Checkpoint security Architect. Responsibilities: Mandatory requirements: Nice to Have:
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or proven record of success as a team member in the following areas:
• Manage network security perimeter of remote offices and datacentres
• Possessing experience with Palo Alto Firewall - Design and implementation as per industry leading practices
• Possessing experience in Intrusion Prevention / Detection policy creation and Fine-tuning
• Troubleshooting and resolving complex network security incidents, to include packet capture and analysis, log review, and critical thinking
• Solving complex technical problems through engineering, including requirements analysis, design, development, implementation and testing
• Possessing knowledge on Network Load Balancers, Routing Protocols and Virtual Private Network (VPN)
• Drive progress in deploying Carbon Black or Crowdstrike to all endpoints within client’s environment. Lead systematic troubleshooting for any technical issues encountered during the deployment.
• Expert knowledge on Windows/Linux operating systems.
• Apply technical skills to recommend, implement, support, improve, and operate information protection technologies with limited supervision
• Minimum of 4 years of experience in a role as a network security engineer
• Minimum of 4 years of experience in developing and managing policy for one of these firewall technologies: Check Point, Palo Alto , Cisco ASA or Fortigate
• Minimum of 4 years of experience with network architecture and routing principles
• Minimum of 4 years of experience in deploying an EDR solution like Carbonblack or Crowdstrike
• Minimum of 6 years of experience in Endpoint security solutions
• Industry recognized IT security certifications (CISSP, CEH, CISM, GSEC) or Cloud Security-specific certifications (CCSK, CCSP, Azure).
• Scripting experience using either Shell, Perl, Python.
Nice to Have: