Martin Marietta is currently looking for a energetic scale clerk for our Earlham Quarry. This candidate will be primarily responsible for weighing and ticketing customer trucks.
- Issue weight and product tickets at the scale house
- Schedule and direct trucks
- Work cooperatively with sales department and dispatch
- Understand customers' needs and requirements
- Answer incoming telephone calls
- Daily inventory records in Excel
- Cash sales - document, verify & accurately fill out checks for customers
- Research problem tickets and properly document findings
- Convey any known customer needs and/or complaints with the appropriate people
- Assist plant manager as required
This job operates 90% of the time in an office environment and 10% of the time outdoors.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position with occasional weekend work.
Required Education and Experience
- High School degree
- Customer service experience
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Previous scale operator experience preferred
- Previous accounts payable or receivable experience