Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
CELEBRATE YOUR PERSONALITY AND TEAM SPIRIT.
GROW THROUGH YOUR CHOICES.
MAKE YOUR MARK.
North Highland believes in unleashing potential together. It means we challenge thinking and build our clients' capabilities so they are stronger for the long-term. It means we create and nurture an environment for our colleagues where sharing ideas isn't just encouraged - it's expected. And it means we give our skills, time, and passion to uplift our communities. We act, create, and build - not just talk.
Does that sound like you* If so, let's connect.
As a member of North Highland's Process team, you'll work with clients to identify operational objectives, existing gaps, and optimization opportunities. Using operational excellence, Lean-Agile, and cutting-edge automation methods, you'll be a key player in helping clients cost effectively address business process challenges and unlock the value of their existing platforms. Through a human-centered approach, our team effectively matches capabilities to client needs, improving the efficiency of core business processes and enabling scale and sustained value.
Why North Highland* Our employee ownership model enables you to grow through your choices and build the firm. We'll provide challenging opportunities to learn, and we'll coach you as you grow personally and professionally. We offer an array of resources and training (both on- and off-the job) to help our people expand their knowledge, sharpen their skills and aim for the next level.
At North Highland, you're not a number. Our firm is large enough to scale up and tackle the most complex challenges, but small enough where we can each quickly make our mark for our clients.
We started as three leaders gathered around a kitchen table. Entrepreneurial spirits are welcome here.
Exciting work you will do:
* Use knowledge of process engineering and problem-solving skills to plan and lead work streams with client teams.
* Manage your own activities and often those of other team members to deliver desired business outcomes.
* Produce high-quality deliverables that add client value.
* Work directly with clients as a visible and engaged member of the team.
* Actively contribute to business development by identifying new opportunities with new and existing clients, then working with account executives through the sales cycle.
* Establish positive relationships with clients and peers that build credibility, foster your support network and empower career development.
What you will need:
* 3+ years of management consulting, advisory, professional services, and/or Big 4 consulting experience.
* Experience improving operational performance through data-driven analysis, design and execution using traditional process improvement techniques.
* Lean / Six Sigma process improvement.
* Process Mapping using Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN).
* Project Management - Agile, Waterfall, others.
* THIS IS A PLUS - Intelligent Process Automation concepts such as RPA, AI and BPM.
* Requirements Management: Use Case development, UML, Traceability.
* Facilitation using virtual collaboration tools.
* Demonstrated use of Lean Thinking or other problem-solving approaches.
* Ability to identify, document, analyze and design business processes using value stream maps and BPMN.
* Demonstrated ability to manage process improvement efforts including the use of Agile frameworks.
* Experience with benchmarking including comparing business processes and performance metrics.
* Understanding of change management approaches to preparing and supporting individuals to successfully adopt change in order to drive organizational success.
* Effective facilitation skills including directing groups to succeed in achieving their objectives.
* Demonstrated business case development, including requirements gathering, defining options, evaluating the benefits and costs, determining risk of alternative options and providing a rationale for the preferred solution.
* An entrepreneurial mindset, including an excellent ability to uncover new opportunities for account growth and impact.
* An ability to authentically establish credibility, build consensus, and activate collaboration with clients and teammates.
* A demonstrated track record of successfully working on large, complex consulting engagements, including roles that involved managing and interfacing with senior-level client executives.
* Excellent interpersonal communication skills with professional staff, senior level executives, and the community at large.
* Creative ingenuity and a proven ability to find or design simple solutions to complex challenges.
* A bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university. A master's degree and/or applicable professional certifications are bonuses.
* The ability to travel to fulfill client requirements and project needs, and for personal development.
** Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship by North Highland. Work visa sponsorship will not be provided, now or in the future, for this position.
North Highland is a global management consulting firm known for helping clients solve their most complex challenges related to Customer experience, performance improvement, technology and digital, and transformation. We add value and support our clients across the full spectrum of consulting, from strategy through delivery. We bring the big ideas, then we make them real. North Highland is an employee-owned firm, headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with more than 3,000 consultants worldwide and 60+ offices around the globe. The firm is a member of Cordence Worldwide (www.cordenceworldwide.com), a global management consulting alliance. For more information, visit northhighland.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
North Highland is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status..