Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
BDO s Core Purpose is Helping People Thrive Every Day. Our Core Values reflect how we manage our work, our relationships and ourselves. As an employee of the firm, you will live true to our Core Values of people first, being exceptional every day in every way, embracing change, feeling empowered through knowledge and choosing accountability. Our Core Values are the standards by which we conduct ourselves day in and day out, both internally and externally.
The Industry Specialty Services Director is responsible for supervising client engagements, maintaining client relations providing client support in the areas of accounting, contracts, and pricing, and overseeing assigned associates and senior associates.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance, or other relevant field required
- Advanced degree preferred
- Ten (10) or more years or relevant experience
- CPA required
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, specifically business / report writing
- Strong analytical and basic research skills
- Solid organizational skills especially ability to meet project deadlines with a focus on details
- Ability to successfully multi-task while working independently or within a group environment
- Proven ability to work in a deadline-driven environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated command of FAR, CAS, and GSA schedules
- Ability to follow and apply specific rules and regulations
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- US citizenship required
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.