Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
REMEDY ENGINEER needed for a CONTRACT TO HIRE opportunity with SOC's client located in WASHINGTON DC.
* Development and management of all activities leading to the integration of the Remedy ITSM solution.
* Architect the BMC Remedy platform to meet identified requirements.
* Provides technical leadership for the integration of requirements, design, and technology.
* Design, documentation, development, modification, testing, installation, implementation, and support of new or existing information systems (which includes BMC Remedy Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) suite and their infrastructure.
* Perform the analysis, integration, data and workflow development, documentation, testing, and implementation of solutions within the Remedy 9.x environment to support the forthcoming projects as directed.
* Perform analysis and documentation of requirements and corresponding process analysis; monitor and manage the operating systems supporting the Remedy servers.
* Perform modifications/configuration of prioritized ITSM modules, and any other configurations required.
* Develop sound solutions to complex problems, produce system level reports, and report status to senior level Management.
* Maintain application infrastructure in compliance with current operating system updates and application compatibility.
* Deliver ongoing improvement opportunities with processes, standards, and policies.
* Bachelor's Degree and 8 years prior relevant experience, additional years of experience will be considered in lieu of degree
* 7 years of experience providing Remedy System administration services.
* Experience managing Remedy development activities and proficiency in applying the SDLC and DevOps principles.
* Experience supporting large user enterprise environments.
* Experience implementing large scale Remedy-based ITSM solutions alongside possessing demonstrable experience leading and managing such implementations.
* Excellent BMC Remedy product knowledge.
* Ability to obtain a Public Trust security clearance, no current clearance is required to be considered.
* Prior Remedy development experience.
* Experience in a cloud based environment.
SOC, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.