Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Yoh has a contract to hire opportunity, for a LIVE STREAMING - FUNDRAISING ANALYST - REMOTE to join our client.
*****NOTE: POSITION IS REMOTE BUT LOOKING FOR CANDIDATES AROUND THE DC AREA.
*****PAY RATE: $21.00/HR.
The Consumer Fundraising team builds the foundation for optimal long-term donor value by developing strategies and programs that increase individual donor engagement, financial revenue, and fundraising capacity for the American Red Cross. The team focuses on marketing to individual donors via Direct Response and digital channels (e.g. direct mail, email, phone, search, mobile, etc.) to engage constituents and to raise revenue to support the mission of the Red Cross in the US and Internationally.
The position is centered around developing and supporting a community of live stream fundraisers. This position requires an experienced professional with strong analytical, project management and collaborative skills. The position reports to the Manager, Direct Fundraising and will work in close partnership with the Director, Segmentation, Loyalty and Channel Activation.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR/TO:
* Develop a list of potential supporters (macro and micro-influencers) who could conduct a live stream fundraiser for the Red Cross.
* Manage list, solicit feedback from supporters, and help build the Red Cross' live-stream fundraising community.
* Research and create a log of best practices for managing live stream fundraising communities.
* Support the management of the Discord channel via promoting fundraising opportunities, engaging community, and responding to activity and questions.
* Present learnings and recommendations to broader teams
* Support regions with digital fundraising innovation and campaigns
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING TO THE TABLE
* Seeking a candidate with bachelor's degree.
* Must have at least 3 years prior professional experience with either a for-profit or non-profit, through agency work, or other relevant experience.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office specifically Excel, and PowerPoint required; familiarity with live streaming, gaming, Discord, and community management is desired.
* Candidate should have strong research, customer service, and analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and willingness to adapt to fast paced organizational change.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills, including strong interpersonal skills are required.
Physical requirements are those present in normal office environment conditions. Operational flexibility to meet sudden and unpredictable business needs, willingness to work outside standard established business hours, and a minimal amount (0-10%) of business travel are required.
RECRUITER: LAREE MEADE - LAREE.MEADE@YOH.COM
OPPORTUNITY IS CALLING, APPLY NOW!
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here:
to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.