Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
The Recruiting Manager at the Chateau Elan is responsible for ensuring efficient administration and management of the talent acquisition function to ensure all vacancies are filled timely with top talent. This position works closely with hiring managers and recommends candidates for further consideration for specific positions. A key focus of this position is to share the HEI and Chateau Elan culture and develop relationships with candidates. The Recruiting Manager will be responsible for networking in the local market and establishing relationships on the hotel s behalf. The position will focus on building an extensive network of candidates for key positions as well as identified strategies for need areas.
* Leads high volume, full-life cycle recruiting process for all de-centralized hotel vacancies at the Chateau Elan including phone screens, in-person interviews, reference checks and background screening.
* Provides pro-active development of an extensive talent network that will create a competitive advantage over all other hotels and resorts in the surrounding areas.
* Works with the Complex Director of Human Resources and Hiring Managers to develop recruitment strategies for open positions and upcoming staffing needs.
* Manages the recruitment process and use of recruitment technology, such as iCIMS, LinkedIn, Facebook, Glassdoor, etc.
* Utilizes technology to manage job requisition process, job postings for both internal and external candidates, and applicant flow. Ensures constant communication and feedback is provided to all candidates.
* Creates and maintains relationships with international recruitment agencies, universities and reputable hospitality colleges across the country and manages the ongoing international recruitment program for the hotel.
* Delivers a cost effective and flexible balance of hotel employees versus contract labor so that the additional cost of contract labor is kept to a minimum.
* Ensures an assessment and selection approach is effective and legally compliant. Identifies assessment instruments/tools that will improve the quality of hire and assessment of fit against company values.
* Develops hotel s social media recruitment strategy by effectively messaging on sites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Glassdoor to keep the hotel top of mind for potential applicants.
* Works with Complex Director of Human Resources and General Manager to develop forecast of needs, effective tactics for local recruiting as needed and also create an annual calendar of recruitment activity.
* Develops strong network of potential candidates through ongoing active outreach.
* Maintains strong partnerships with local vendors, universities and contract labor agencies.
* Performs any other job related duties as assigned.
* 2-5 years of demonstrated recruitment skills at a seasonal hotel or resort required.
* Business/hospitality degree or commensurate hospitality experience preferred.
* Experience working in a fast paced environment.
* Strong business orientation, understanding of hospitality industry and the labor market.
* Familiarity with applicant tracking systems, specifically iCIMS, preferred. High proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
* Passion for recruiting and hospitality with a high energy, enthusiastic personality. Contagious up beat phone presence.
* Excellent written, verbal, and listening skills.
* Ability to manage multiple, complex projects, supported by resources from internal and external teams.
* Ability to adapt to changing business needs.
* Strong interpersonal skills and professional demeanor.
* Must have strong attention to detail and organizational skills with a sense of urgency.
* Must have ability to interact with and influence diverse populations, especially senior leadership.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a comprehensive benefit program that offers you choices for your physical, mental and financial wellness, creating value in your most important investment - you!
For your physical and mental wellness we offer competitive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance programs geared to you and your family's needs as well as Vacation/Sick/Holiday benefits. For your financial wellness, HEI provides a wide array of coverage, including Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life insurance as well as Short and Long-Term Disability plans. Our 401(k) Savings Plan with matching funds, and discounts through our 'YouDecide' and Hotel Room Discount programs provide additional incentives for choosing HEI as the employer of your future.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.