Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Part Time
In addition to administrative tasks, the receptionists are responsible for screening individuals who enter the health care facility. Our receptionist represents Elderwood in a friendly, helpful and positive manner. They are an integral part of daily life for residents and guests. We are currently hiring a per diem team member with every other weekend availability and various weekday availability.
* Answers phones and greets visitors in a friendly manner; ensures that needs of caller or visitor are responded to effectively or by referral to appropriate staff.
* Sorts mail.
* Transport residents as directed by supervisor, management staff or Administrator.
* Delivers newspapers to residents.
* Collects fees and keeps records of guest tickets or special events; takes requests for reservations of conference room.
* Performs typing assignments.
* Forwards mail of discharged residents.
* Performs copy machine duplication assignments.
Experience with answering multi-line phone lines.
Office experience and good typing skills required. Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs preferred. * Knowledge of office machines and equipment preferred.
Elderwood at Grand Island is a 90 bed skilled nursing facility (SNF) that has recently undergone a massive renovation. We offer comprehensive, personalized orthopedic, cardiac, and post-surgical rehab programs, including physical, occupational, and speech therapy. Specialty Programs include Oncology, SMARTS Express Care, Wound Care, Palliative and Respite Care and Seasons Memory Care.
Clean, Neat & Newly Renovated Facility, Conveniently located on a bus route, Enjoy being a part of a strong and diverse team
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.