Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
DAY PROGRAM SPECIALIST - MASHPEE
Mashpee, MA, USA Req #3347
Friday, September 18, 2020
Join our team and see what it means to truly BE aMAYzing
Are you interested in working with adults with autism and developmental disabilities*
If so, MAY INSTITUTE wants you!
We are seeking compassionate DIRECT SUPPORT PROFESSIONALS to work directly with these individuals in our DAY HABILITATION program in MASHPEE, MA.
In this role, you will help our individuals live fulfilling and independent lives with dignity and respect by:
* Assisting with activities of daily living (toileting, bathing, nutritional needs, etc.)
* Supporting in skill development and mastering
* Participating in community integration
* Aiding in behavioral interventions and medication dispensing (training provided)
* Previous human services/behavioral experience required (one year minimum)
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Valid driver s license and at least two years of driving experience
AMAYZING EMPLOYEE BENEFITS -
* Generous paid time off & your birthday as a holiday
* Medical, dental, and vision insurance
* Paid training and certifications opportunities
* Tuition reimbursement & loan repayment assistance program
* 403B retirement plan with employer match
May Institute is an Equal Opportunity employer of qualified individuals and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law. May Institute also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of the protected categories.