Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
* Use of electric power equipment to move materials throughout warehouse.
* Read and comprehend written documents such as work instructions, job aids, forms, and apply these to the respective logistics area.
* Works from RF gun to pull orders.
* Match article number from RF gun or Movement Order Sheet.
* Ability to lift up to 50 pounds repeatedly.
* Ability to stand for long periods of time.
* Pack materials by taping or strapping and generate customer required labels / packing list.
* Maintain a good cleaning work place (by using broom, rags, and cleaning supplies).
* Meet all safety requirements and maintains a safe work environment.
* Fill in the equipment checklist at start of shift.
* Demonstrates active commitment to quality and continuous improvement.
* Attend and complete all required training courses according to the position training matrix as well as necessary certification.
* Ability to support business needs of the applicable team, as they apply to attendance, punctuality, overtime and weekends when needed.
* Additional duties and responsibilities as required or assigned.