Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Responsible to architect, build, test, operate and maintain the Single Sign On systems solution classified DoDNet architecture, and to administer the SiteMinder system. Ensure solution supports cross-domain integration and integration with Intranet Services Directory Services (ISDS). Ensure the classified SSO solution mimics the current unclassified SSO environment in development/ test and production.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
* Provide technical subject matter expertise to design, develop, configure, test, operate/maintain and secure the SSO and SiteMinder solution in the DoDNet classified environments.
* Complete IA documentation as required by Agency Policy in order to support ATO submissions.
* Develop and maintain Implementation and Configuration Guide, Operation and Maintenance Process and Procedures Document, Recovery Plan and IA Documentation by the end of each quarter.
* Update existing rules, policies and scripts to further enable and automate the organization-specific task and suspense management process per mission partner requirements.
* Provide Tier II through Tier III support, perform configuration modifications and corrections as required and work with other stakeholders to resolve onboarding daily issues.
* Implement, monitor, maintain and administer SiteMinder in the classified environments and ensure functional optimization.
Education & Experience
8+ Years in the computing systems engineering field
* In-depth experience deploying and administering Single Sign On systems
* Expert in SiteMinder, not only administration, but in-depth understanding of SiteMinders processing
* Ability to troubleshoot complex SiteMinder issues and full understanding of tuning and available configuration settings
* Experienced ability with SiteMinder Policy Server Installation and configuration
* Experience with Web server (Apache, Iplanet, IBM HTTP Server and IIS) agent installations & configuration,
Policy, Rules, Realms, Response and Authentication Schemes setup
* Experience with Directories (LDAP, AD)
* Experience setting up and installing software on both Windows and Unix (Linux, Sun, HP, AIX) platforms
* Experience with Databases (Oracle, Sybase, MSSQL, MySQL)
* Working knowledge of HTTP protocol; cookies, headers, response codes, and how to troubleshoot
* Working knowledge of LDAP protocol; searches, responses, and how to troubleshoot
* Excellent Linux and Windows system knowledge
* Working experience with Apache and IIS WebServers & WebAgents
* Expert in application of authentication and authorization solutions to address business and security problems
* Experience with enterprise-level support of business-critical services
* Experience with technical documentation writing / knowledgebase article creation
* Strong motivation to analyze and improve systems and infrastructure
* Excellent organizational and communication skills
Bachelor's Degree of Information Systems, or other related technical discipline is required. 5+ years of experience in the computing systems engineering field may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
Appropriate DoD 8570 IAT/IAM Level certification (CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, SSCP, or higher), as well as technology-specific certifications such as well as technology-specific certifications such as Certified UNIX Security Administrator (GCUX), etc.
Must be able to obtain an Interim Secret Clearance.
Other (Travel, Work Environment, DoD 8570 Requirements, Administrative Notes, etc.)
Travel requirement is not expected.
Work is primarily performed in Government facility, with minimal opportunity for telework.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
EEO is the Law: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf