Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Responsible to work with others and develop the classified Identity Management (IdM) solution on the DISA Internal Business Applications Support (IBAS) task order. Will ensure solution mimics the current unclassified solution. Will integrate various customer applications with the IdM solution. This projects encompasses full support tasks including designing, developing, configuring, testing, migrating, operating/maintaining and securing applications.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
* Provide technical subject matter expertise to design, develop, con-figure, test, operate/maintain and securing IT applications on the Secret Internet Protocol Routed Network (SIPRNet).
* Complete IA documentation as required by Agency Policy in order to support ATO submissions
* Develop and maintain Implementation and Configuration Guide, Operation and Maintenance Process and Procedures Document, Recovery Plan and IA Documentation by the end of each quarter.
* Update existing rules, policies and scripts to further enable and automate the organization-specific task and suspense management process per mission partner requirements.
* Provide Tier II through Tier III support, perform configuration modifications and corrections as required and work with other stakeholders to resolve onboarding daily issues.
* Monitor the SailPoint application and its processes to ensure functional optimization.
Education & Experience
5+ Years in the Security IQ Field
* Certificate of completion for SailPoint Advanced Training
* Demonstrated familiarity with multiple identity management provisioning systems SailPoint and Waveset
* Experience with Directories (LDAP, AD)
* Experience setting up and installing software on both Windows and Unix (Linux, Sun, HP, AIX) platforms
* Experience with Databases (Oracle, Sybase, MSSQL, MySQL)
Bachelor's Degree of Information Systems, or other related technical discipline is required. 5+ years of experience in the Security IQ field may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
Appropriate DoD 8570 IAT/IAM Level certification (CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, SSCP, or higher), as well as technology-specific certifications such as well as technology-specific certifications such as Certified UNIX Security Administrator (GCUX), etc.
Must be able to obtain an Interim Secret Clearance.
Other (Travel, Work Environment, DoD 8570 Requirements, Administrative Notes, etc.)
Travel requirement is not expected.
Work is primarily performed in Government facility, with minimal opportunity for telework.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
EEO is the Law: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf