Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
ARE YOU A CUSTOMER SERVICE PROFESSIONAL SEEKING WORK LIFE BALANCE? THE RADIOLOGY DEPARTMENT AT MAINE MEDICAL CENTER IS SEEKING A RADIOLOGY REPRESENTATIVE MONDAY-THURSDAY AT THEIR FALMOUTH LOCATION.
The Radiology Representative provides customer support services at all locations of service for the MMC Department of Radiology. Prepares orders for imaging procedures both through direct and indirect interaction with patients, physicians, and technologists. Work is performed under general supervision in accordance with standard procedures and reviewed by the Manager of Radiology Support Services through customer feedback, direct observation, and observation of results achieved. THIS POSITION IS FULL TIME AT 32 HOURS PER WEEK FROM 8:30AM-5:00PM, MONDAY - THURSDAY.
REQUIRED MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES (KSAS)
* EDUCATION: High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
* LICENSE/CERTIFICATIONS: N/A
* EXPERIENCE: Minimum 1 year's prior experience in a position requiring customer service skills is required. Prior experience in a medical office or hospital is preferred.
* Knowledge of medical terminology, keyboarding, and office procedures.
* Ability to learn how to proficiently use electronic medical records and other computerized systems.
* Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.
* Ability to work independently, following established processes, in an environment of changing priorities with a diverse tem of clinical and non-clinical staff.
* Must be available to participate in 24/7 department operations and be available to participate in on call coverage as needed.
Inside and out, you'll find what you're looking for when you join Maine Medical Center. As the largest hospital in northern New England, Maine Medical Center has the depth and scope of services and opportunities that can challenge the new graduate or the experienced professional. We are committed to helping you grow professionally throughout your career. From tuition assistance and scholarships, to ongoing education, leadership training, mentoring and promotion opportunities, we offer the resources you need to achieve your career goals. We are proud to be part of the MaineHealth family, Maine's largest integrated health system of leading high-quality providers and other healthcare organizations.
MAINEHEALTH OFFERS GREAT PERKS AND BENEFITS!
* Health Insurance and Supplemental Plans (Dental, Vision, Life, etc.)
* Generous Paid Time Off
* 403b Retirement Benefits
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Employee Discount Program
* Free Public Transit! We offer FREE bus trips to our employees traveling on the Greater Portland Metro (including BREEZ and HUSKY lines), South Portland Bus Service, and ShuttleBus-ZOOM. Our Commuter Choice program is designed to reduce traffic congestion and improve air quality in the greater Portland region.
* Paid Parental Leave for Birth and Adoptive Parents
MaineHealth values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Federal and state laws prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.