Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
TEACHERS ARE EVERYDAY HEROES! DO WORK THAT MATTERS AT A COMPANY THAT OFFERS YOU MORE INCLUDING THE OPPORTUNITY TO EARN AN ECE COLLEGE DEGREE FOR FREE!
If instilling a love of learning in young children is your passion, then BRIGHT HORIZONS AT WAKE FOREST is the place for you! TEACHER AND ASSOCIATE TEACHER POSITIONS ARE AVAILABLE WORKING WITH INFANTS THROUGH PRESCHOOL! Individual job requirements are listed below.
BRIGHT HORIZONS is committed to creating inclusive environments where everyone has a sense of belonging and the opportunity to contribute and thrive in meaningful and impactful ways. Consistently named one of FORTUNE s "100 Best Companies to Work For," we invite you to take your career to the next level by offering you MORE.
* Extensive benefits including 401(k), health insurance, and paid time off
* Beautiful child care centers with extensive resources and an engaging curriculum designed to align with NAEYC standards
IN A TEACHING ROLE YOU WILL:
* Lead and collaborate with your team to develop creative hands-on activities and projects based on your observations of children s interests and skills
* Document and share the special moments and important milestones of the children in your care
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS MUST MEET STATE AND COMPANY MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS INCLUDING:
Teacher and Associate Teacher:
* At least 18 years of age with high school diploma or GED
* North Carolina Credential
* Pass required state and company background checks
* At least six months of experience working with infant age children in a professional setting
* Early childhood coursework, CDA, or degree strongly preferred
Full-time positions available. Complete your online application today for immediate consideration.
HAVING TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH YOUR APPLICATION?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 855-877-6866
Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes and supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without discrimination. Bright Horizons complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf EEO English and https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeosp.pdf EEO Spanish along with information on the https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/fmlaen.pdf Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA).
Applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the recruitment helpdesk at 855-877-6866 or email@example.com. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.