Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
The Medical Surgical Oncology RN will be responsible for managing the patient care of assigned group of patients in accordance with the philosophy and policies of the Medical Surgical Oncology Unit. As part of the Northside Cancer Institute we are committed to providing high quality and compassionate care while maintaining high standards that has allowed Northside to be recognized as a member of the National Cancer Institutes Community Cancer Center Program( NCCCP). The Oncology Department strives to maintain patient centered care that depends upon a strong focus on teamwork and an interdisciplinary approach.POSITION REQUIREMENTS
1. Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing and licensed as a RN in the State of Georgia in good standing without limitations.
2. Minimum of two (2) years of full-time experience as a RN post-orientation or post-residency training.
3. Certified in American Heart Association s Basic Cardiac Life Support (BLS). a. Other REQUIRED cardiopulmonary resuscitation certifications (ACLS, NRP, PALS, etc.) are unit specific. Please refer to the specific clinical unit.
4. Please refer to the specific clinical unit for additional education, competencies and/or certification required as a condition of employment.
5. Other REQUIRED RN attributes are unit specific. Please refer to the specific clinical unit.
1. BSN degree preferred
2. National Certification in Clinical Specialty preferred
3. Other preferred RN attributes are unit specific. Please refer to the specific clinical unit.
LICENSE/CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: Yes
WORK HOURS: 7a-7p
WEEKEND REQUIREMENTS: Yes
ON-CALL REQUIREMENTS: No.
Northside Hospital is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.