Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Prestige Care and Rehabilitation Center of Anchorage::
Prestige Care is about people helping people, and is rooted in a philosophy of caring based on our core values - respect, integrity, commitment, and trust - that are at the center of all we do. Our mission is to provide quality care, guided by a compassionate heart and our promise is to personally touch lives every day. At Prestige we offer a dynamic and collaborative environment where you will not only make a difference in the lives of others every day; you have the opportunity to grow professionally, learn new skills and advance your career.:
Any Questions? Contact AnchorageAdministrator@prestigecare.com:
Prestige Care and Rehabilitation Center of Anchorage (https://www.prestigecare.com/location/prestige-care-and-rehabilitation-center-of-anchorage-) is a skilled nursing care community of Anchorage dedicated to enhancing the health and well-being of its residents and patients.:
Broad, flexible and centered around nursing solutions, the Anchorage center offers a comprehensive range of care solutions all administered in a home-like setting. We provide stimulating activities for all of our residents to meet their social, recreational and spiritual needs. Our food service manager takes pride in planning fresh well-balanced meals according to individual nutritional needs and personal tastes.:
For patients who need assistance with activities of daily living, medication management, periodic assessment and treatment by a professional staff, Prestige offers quality care with a personal touch. Our center is a contracted provider for Medicaid, Medicare and several managed care plans.::
Build Your Healthcare Career with Prestige Care:
Prestige Care is a family-owned and operated industry leader in the skilled nursing, assisted living, and rehabilitation space. As a Prestige Care team member, you are more than just an employee, you are part of our family. With a company focus on career development and advancement, there are many opportunities for advancement at our over 80 communities and care centers in 8 Western states. The healthcare career opportunities are endless and we look forward to collaborating with you to achieve your professional goals. Check out the career path that you can take with Prestige Care below:
Working Hours Start: Various
Working Hours End: Various
Administrative Assistant provides administrative support including staffing, ordering supplies, completing admission and hiring paperwork, appointment setting, job candidate screening, hiring support, backup for routine business office tasks, and assists with resident medical transportation arrangement.
* Ensures ancillary supply levels for the nursing department are maintained by inputting orders when stock is low.
* Inspects linen quantities and orders additional as needed.
* Coordinates filling open shifts due to call-in s by contacting all available staff members. This is done while ensuring staffing levels remain within the State recommended levels and company policies.
* Assists with the recruitment and selection process including requests for job postings, screening applicants, administering drug tests, calling references, completing new-hire paperwork, and completing verifications.
* Coordinates resident medical transportation.
* Greet visitors and families with tact and professionalism.
* Ensures that all required paperwork is completed with the resident or their agent in an understanding, patient manner.
* Acts as an advocate for resident dignity and right to privacy. Ensures that residents are free from sexual abuse, physical abuse, mental abuse, corporal punishment, exploitation, neglect and involuntary seclusion.
* Completes time clock exceptions and payroll functions as needed.
* Ensures strict adherence to procedures regarding hazardous chemicals and fire safety.
* Informs Administrator and/or Director of Nurses of issues or problems in a timely manner.
* Complete other duties as assigned by Administrator and/or Director of Nursing.
* High School diploma or equivalent.
* One year of experience in an office environment or equivalent experience. Ability to creatively problem-solve employee staffing shortages.
* Ability to maintain basic financial records of expenditures of the department.
* Ability to accurately assess supply and staffing needs and problem-solve to meet those needs.
* Must have the ability to switch between tasks routinely, while ensuring all tasks are completed. Individual must be a team player, well organized, and flexible.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills required.
* Computer skills useful.
* Experience with staffing, hiring process, and employee on boarding preferred.
* Experience maintaining/ordering supplies preferred.
* Experience in LTC preferred.
At Prestige, we offer a dynamic and collaborative environment where you will not only make a difference in the lives of others every day; you have the opportunity to grow professionally, learn new skills and advance your career.:
* Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
* HSA/FSA Accounts
* Employer Paid Group Life and ADD insurance
* 401(k) plan with w/Company Match
* Paid Vacation, sick days and holidays
* Commitment to career development: Mentorship, Continuing Education, and Professional Development Programs, Nursing Assistant Classes
* Scholarship/Tuition Reimbursement Program
* Flexible scheduling
* Employee Discounts: Cell Service, Theme Parks and much more!
*Benefit options may vary depending on community.