Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Venice Family Clinic is a community health center whose mission is To provide quality primary health care to people in need. Venice Family Clinic cares for over 28,000 low-income patients in over 120,000 visits annually who might otherwise go without critically needed health care services. Venice Family Clinic has eleven clinical sites with over 350 staff, 1,700 volunteers, and a budget of $50 million. We provide high quality, comprehensive primary and specialty health care, dental, mental health, substance use treatment and child development services to underserved individuals and families on the Westside of Los Angeles.
As our Auto Equipment Operator, you will be Responsible for operating a HondarnElement to transport medical records, pharmaceuticals, donations and mail tornand from VFC locations. You will distributesrnmail to appropriate department/staff at sites where it is needed and will be responsiblernfor providing support to Medical Records during downtime.
*Limited position, may become careerQualifications
* Mustrn possess a valid California Class C Driver s License.
* Must have no license restrictions otherrn than for corrective lenses
* Abilityrn to participate in the UCLA DMV Pull Notice system
* Abilityrn to effectively schedule duties, tasks and activities
* Abilityrn to perform basic record keeping duties
* Excellentrn organizational skills and ability to prioritize assignments
* Abilityrn to walk for prolonged period of time
* Abilityrn to push, pull, lift, and carry loads up to 30-50lbs
* Abilityrn to e-file alphabetically and numerically
* Goodrn oral skills to communicate effectively with staff, volunteers, and physicians
* Generalrn knowledge of medical setting and medical terminology
* Knowledgern of HIPAA laws and policy
* Generalrn knowledge of PC, fax, copier, and office procedures
UCLA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.