Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Part Time
DESCRIPTION SHIFT: PRN
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career in our Medical Surgical department. Submit your application today!
Portsmouth Regional is a 220-bed acute care hospital located in Portsmouth, NH, and is part of HCA, the nation's largest provider of healthcare services. Portsmouth Regional Hospital serves the seacoast region's residents in New Hampshire, Maine and Massachusetts and is one of the area's largest employers. Portsmouth Regional Hospital is the only Level II Trauma Center on the Seacoast and one of only three in New Hampshire to earn this important distinction. Most recently, we were named One of America's Best Hospitals for Joint Replacements through a National Study by Healthgrades. Most recently, we received the Leapfrog 'A' Hospital Safety Grade.
Why We Love Working at Portsmouth Regional Hospital
Additional Information about our Medical/Surgical Unit:
PRN (Varied Hours as Needed)
* 27 private bed unit
* Nurse to patient ratio based on acuity
* Patient population includes: Orthopedic, Bariatrics, General Surgery, Neuro, Stable Trauma, and Chest Pain
* We offer in-house arrhythmia classes and other professional development including ACLS and Med/Surg certifications
* Patient centered care with a focus on patient and employee rounding from all levels of staff
* Fast-paced and communicative environment that fosters growth and healing
Why I Love Working Here
HCA is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Registered Nurse to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
QUALIFICATIONS Education Required and/or Preferred:
* Diploma or Associates Degree from a professional nursing program (required)
* BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program at an accredited school of Nursing (preferred)
* Current Registered Nurse License in New Hampshire or compact state
* Less than 1 year
\\"We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.\\"
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.