Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Aeration and Fountain Specialist
Are you independent, resourceful, and mechanically included* Do you love working outdoors* Want to build your career in an exciting industry and a growing world class organization* Come see why so many of our team members recommend us to their friends!
Who are we*
SOLitude Lake Management - a proud member of the Rentokil family of companies - provides aquatic management services to lakes, ponds, reservoirs, and wetlands. SOLitude offers a wide variety of services including fishery programs, algae and aquatic weed control, mechanical harvesting/hydro-raking, installation/maintenance of fountains and aeration systems, and water quality testing.
What do our Aeration and Fountain Specialists do*
Performs all field and other related work required to service each of the company's customers and to help the business grow by performing the following duties personally:
* Coordinate daily schedule to ensure all services are completed on schedule.
* Plan daily field and client related work, provide detailed notes and service instructions to ensure the highest quality service is provided efficiently to increase the number of billable hours performed per day.
* Diagnose and service fountains, aerators, sonic solutions, and all other related equipment maintenance.
What do we offer*
* World class training of the latest industry best practices
* Competitive Compensation and advancement opportunities
* Great Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance
* 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company-Matching Contributions
* Scholarship and Tuition Reimbursement Opportunities
* Paid vacation, holidays, and sick days
* Company Vehicle & Uniforms provided
What do you need*
* High School Diploma
* 1-2 years' experience in an environmental related field preferred but not required
* Clean driving record
* Aptitude in using various hand tools
* Ability to follow established procedures and practices
* Commitment to all health and safety guidelines
* Effective verbal and listening communication skills
* Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
* Mechanically inclined
* Basic understanding of electricity and related components
* Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
* Ability to repeatedly lift up to 50 lbs.
* The work requires strenuous physical exertion and the employee may be required to drive, stand, walk, bend, climb, kneel and crouch for extended periods of time, as well as see, talk, hear and use hands and arms to grasp, handle, reach and feel.
* Be comfortable working at heights
* Must pass pre-employment background screen and drug test
* Must possess a valid driver's license and pass motor vehicle record search
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live and work. Is that you*
Rentokil North America is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to equality in every aspect of employment. As we expand, we are focused on building a foundation of diverse talent and equality in all areas of our workforce. All qualified applicants receive equal consideration, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
Link to Federal employment poster:
* English Version - Revised November 2009
* Spanish Version - Revised November 2009
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
* English (Formatted)
* English (Unformatted)