Posted in Management 14 days ago.
The CNC Lathe Machinist is responsible for the manufacture of parts per plant and customer specifications in an accurate and timely manner utilizing CNC lathe machine centers.
· Sets up, adjusts, checks out programming and operates CNC machines to perform a series of progressive machining operations requiring a high degree of skill.
· Requires a broad knowledge of machining techniques and familiarity with CNC operational procedures.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Reliable attendance is required.
· High School Diploma or GED equivalent
· 5 years of related experience
· Ability to perform metric conversions
· Must be able to read and understand blueprints, specifications and routings
· Associate’s Degree (A.A.) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school
· 7 or more years of related experience
2nd Shift | 4:30 pm - 1:00 am Monday - Thursday; 2:30 pm - 10:30 pm Friday - includes 20% shift premium!