- Receives, stores, and distributes materials, tools, equipment, and products within establishments by performing the following duties.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Conveys materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or to other designated areas.
- Reads customer order, work order, shipping order, or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered or distributed. S
- orts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Assist in pre-staging jobs.
- Maintains a clean warehouse and keeps it in order.
- Helps with inventory.
- Assist with wholesale customers. Load and unload trucks; deliver product.
- Glazing doors.
Education and Experience
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.