Posted in Other 11 days ago.
Type: Full Time
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
PHILANTHROPY CLOUD SALES ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE/.ORG/ WEST COAST
Salesforce.org is the social impact center of Salesforce focused on partnering with the global community of changemakers.
We believe the purpose of business should be to improve the state of the world. We provide access to powerful technology that empowers trailblazers to build a better world. We are a unique business unit within Salesforce dedicated to creating solutions for nonprofit, educational, philanthropic organizations, and corporations so they can have greater impact.
Corporate Social Responsibility, Corporate Social Impact, Environmental, Social and Governance and Stakeholder Capitalism are experiencing heightened awareness and Salesforce.org Philanthropy Cloud was created to address the need in corporations to encourage and track employee & citizen philanthropy, increase employee engagement and to measure corporate impact against the UN SDGs (Sustainable Development Goals). The Philanthropy Cloud Account Executive will focus on prospecting and customer sales engagement, working closely with Salesforce sales in key industries. We are looking for an ambitious sales focused subject matter expert to deliver solution-specific expertise, guidance and bookings. in close conjunction with Salesforce Account Executives, but also with our Philanthropy Cloud product marketing and product solutions team to calibrate and deliver the right go-to-market strategy.
* Create, identify and close sales for Philanthropy Cloud in conjunction with Account Executives
* Coordinate with Salesforce sales plays and marketing campaigns focused on employee experience, employee engagement, work.com and sustainability marketing campaigns
* Present Philanthropy Cloud overviews, deep dives and demonstrations to cross functional customer executives (Human Resources, CSR, ESG, Grants Management, Finance, Marketing, Communications)
* Lead answering RFPs effectively
* Inform and deliver continuous sales enablement and training programs to constantly raise the CSR|ESG expertise of the broader team
* Design, deliver and scale regional events and activities to drive awareness, interest and demand for Philanthropy Cloud
* Conduct and coordinate ongoing feedback from customer and the market to the Philanthropy Cloud Product team
* Build and cultivate relationships with key customers, industry thought leaders, influencers and innovators to create new opportunities
* Help drive internal cross-functional alignment across Sales, Marketing, Solution Engineering, Alliances, Customer Success
* Build and maintain Philanthropy Cloud sales metrics including pipeline generation and sales forecast
* Meet and exceed sales objectives
* Participate in appropriate product, sales, and procedural trainings and certifications to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective in the position
* Ability to travel based on territory alignment and region [when circumstances allow]
* Extensive experience either as a CSR practitioner, grantor and/or as a consultant to corporations in corporate social responsibility
* A solid understanding of the CSR, HR, Grants Management and ESG technology market
* Deep understanding of creating employee giving, corporate giving, community involvement, stakeholder engagement and volunteering campaigns
* Excellent business management, presentation and executive engagement skills with a focus on value selling
* The ability to construct and articulate strong business cases and ROI
* 5+ years of experience in enterprise software sales, CSR/HR/Grant Management technology and proven track record of excellence
* Be able to work independently & as part of a team in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
* Embodies our core values of Trust, Customer Success, Impact, Innovation, and Equality.
* Have a solid understanding of the challenges facing nonprofit, CSR, HR, Grant, ESG technology market
Please submit your resume in Word or PDF only.
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please contact the Salesforce.com Recruiting Department .
Posting StatementSalesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
ACCOMMODATIONS - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.