Posted in Other 12 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Maintenance Technicians perform routine, preventative maintenance and repairs on oil-injected and oil-free air compressors. Preventative maintenance should be conducted in accordance with manufacturer s recommendations (with regards to schedule and scope). Troubleshoot and perform diagnostics on malfunctioning compressors, determine possible causes for malfunctions, and perform repairs as suggested by diagnostics and assessment. Prior to and following preventative maintenance and repairs, test and document the proper operating parameters of the compressor. Provide basic tools to accomplish job along with normal maintenance of tools and equipment.
Equipment Technicians display the ability to absorb a higher level of learning including VSD s, refrigeration, industrial networks, remote monitoring, and air audits. Provide a high level of customer service, responding to customer needs and working to satisfy customer expectations. Develop rapport with customers through effective communication, interpersonal skills, and professionalism.
Serve as an ambassador for the company, promoting the Atlas Copco Way .
Promote and practice proper safety procedures and the correct use of personal protective equipment at all times.
There is no workshop location. Therefore, all work is done in the field.
Contribute to positive Company branding by projecting a knowledgeable, professional, and customer-orientated image to customers.
Perform all duties in accordance with Atlas Copco standards, while always striving to understand the needs and expectations of the customer.
Take whatever action is appropriate and required to get the job done and to establish and maintain communications with all people/employees considered necessary to get the job done.
Perform other duties as assigned.
What you can expect from us*
Choose your career with us!
Drive your Career, Explore Opportunities, Realize your Passion . . .
Attractive benefits Include:
* Excellent compensation package, including a flexible benefits plan, and generous 401 (k) retirement plan
* Health insurance/ Dental insurance/ Vision insurance
* Paid time off
* Life & Disability insurance
* Salary based on knowledge, skills, and experience. Additional technical training provided for the most qualified candidate.
What we expect of you*
Skills and experience
A minimum of 1 year of technical experience maintaining and repairing various types of mechanical and electrical equipment. Strong mechanical and electrical skills with demonstrated expertise in the maintenance, overhaul, and repair of a wide variety of industrial equipment, including electrical, hydraulics and/or pneumatics. Must be knowledgeable of HVAC.
* High school diploma or equivalent required with technical training in electrical, hydraulics, compressors and/or pneumatics preferred.
* Able to work independently with strong self-management and professionalism.
* Able to complete work within assigned deadlines.
* Computer proficiency as required for communication, research, work orders and programming various controllers.
* Excellent customer service and communications skills (oral and written).
* Must be fluent in English and have a valid driver s license.
* Refrigeration license preferred, but not required.
Atlas Copco Rental LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment related decisions because of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual preference, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other protected class. Job promotions at Atlas Copco will be based on such factors as quality of work, prior job performance, attendance, safety record, and ability to work well with others.
Accessibility Notice: If you need reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process due to a physical or mental disability, please send an email to: email@example.com or call 973-397-3400. Reasonable accommodation requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis.