Posted in Other 13 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Join our Agency team! First American's Agency Division is dedicated to providing our policy-issuing agents with resources, services and underwriting guidance needed to achieve new levels of success. As a global leader in providing title insurance, settlement services and risk solutions for real estate transactions, First American (NYSE: FAF) is an ideal place to build your career. We have been entrusted with helping our customers achieve and protect their dream of homeownership since 1889. We believe that our people are the key to the company s continued success, and we invest in diverse talents and backgrounds and empower our teams to achieve more than they could anywhere else. First American has created an award-winning culture and has been named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For list for the fifth consecutive year and to more than 50 regional Best Places to Work lists. For more information, please visit www.careers.firstam.com
The selected candidate works with multiple parties to coordinate the resolution and completion of the title process. Monitors and tracks the workflow from searcher and contractors. Coordinates multi-site project intake and transaction management. Reviews and validates the accuracy of data contained within mortgage loan files. Verifies file completeness, obtains outstanding title documents, and approves completed files. Performs special projects. Assists with title production support services and settlement services preparation.
* Facilitate customer requests via email, fax, telephone, etc and manages incoming correspondence
* Manage a variety of inventory reports
* Update existing inventory in company and / or client operating system(s)
* Maintain and develop client/attorney-closing relationships
* Monitor process and resolve issues to keep process on track. Report issues to manager
* Escalate complex title issues to supervisor as needed
* Coordinate and confirm title clearance with title provider
* May track foreclosure sale deeds
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS/TECHNOLOGY USED
* Proficient MS Office skill set
* Excellent verbal/written communication skills
* Must be able to maintain professionalism and a positive service attitude at all times
* Strong attention to detail
* Problem solving, organizational skills
* Exercises good judgment
* Working knowledge of company and/or client operating systems
* High School diploma or equivalent
TYPICAL RANGE OF EXPERIENCE
* 2+ years experience in escrow/title or curative lender role
First American invests in its employees' development and well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work. First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer. For more information about our Company and our dedication to putting People First, check out firstam.com/careers..