Posted in Other 15 days ago.
Type: Full Time
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Alliances & Channels
Are you a Manufacturing industry expert who has expertise and a point of view in transforming the customer experience in the Manufacturing industry? Do you have experience in Enterprise Software in the Manufacturing industry? Are you a compelling communicator and passionate about innovation in Manufacturing?
If so, we are looking for a leader to join our Manufacturing Industry Solutions organization to grow our Manufacturing business. This senior-level role requires a thoughtful point of view about the Manufacturing industry, as well as the ability to develop industry specific solutions into the market, drive the business at scale, foster relationships with Manufacturing senior executives, and work closely with our Manufacturing account teams on strategic opportunities.
We are looking for a proven track record in the following areas:
1) Industry Experience: We are seeking an industry expert on customer experience in the Manufacturing industry. The role requires 15+ years of working in/selling into Manufacturing organizations, as either a subject matter expert or Digital/IT Transformation Expert. Transformation experience in the areas around Sales, Service, Marketing, Channel Management Engagement, and ERP integration in a manufacturing organization would be preferred.
2) Industry Solution Leadership: Proven ability to introduce and develop strategic solutions in Manufacturing companies and the ability to articulate industry challenges, systems landscapes, positioning, use cases, areas of opportunity, and sales tactics.
3) Segment Manager: To grow the Manufacturing industry segment, develop, own and drive an Manufacturing solution development plan and Manufacturing solution revenue targets, engaging with Sales, Pre-Sales, Corporate Marketing, Architects, and other cross-functional teams as needed. Create and roll out internal and external content, such as industry positioning, solutions, and customer successes, to support overall segment growth. This individual will have the ability to think and act both at very strategic and at very tactical levels. They will have a proven track record working as a collaborator in a highly matrixed organization in which team members are dependent on teammates and organizations with whom they partner and facilitate, but do not exercise direct control.
* A thought leader in the Manufacturing industry who understands the industry challenges and opportunities, and who can evangelize the value of Salesforce and our solutions for this market
* Support the development of messaging, positioning, and points of view for Manufacturing customers
* Develop Manufacturing-specific solutions and content, for customer positioning, field enablement, and campaigns as needed to achieve industry goals
* Take personal responsibility for supporting the growth of solution pipeline and revenue in the Manufacturing market
* Work collaboratively with virtual cross functional teams including Corporate Marketing, Sales, Sales Enablement, Field Marketing, Cloud Marketing, Alliances and ISV to develop and execute the strategic go to market plan for the Manufacturing industry
* Present to large customer audiences as well as command the attention of C-level executives; earn their trust through expertise and relevance
* 15+ years of experience working in the Manufacturing industry, with knowledge/experience in areas of B2B marketing, Lead-to-Cash, Service Lifecycle Management, IOT enabled business transformation
* Deep understanding of Manufacturing Industry front office processes and a perspective on how those front office processes are integrated into other manufacturing systems (PLM, ERP, SCM, QMS etc.)
* Understanding of integration technologies and the potential they play in connecting the manufacturing front and back office
* Knowledge of the typical customer facing use cases and patterns in a Manufacturing environment
* Demonstrated ability in launching and growing innovative products and solutions, with familiarity of Salesforce or other CRM or customer experience solutions
* Experience crafting compelling positioning and thought leadership content
* Superior track record of collaboration and being a trusted advisor to the sales organization to win strategic deals.
* Strong communication and writing skills. Stellar public speaking skills
* Effective organizational skills and ability to manage competing projects with tight deadlines
* Bachelor's degree. MBA or related Master's degree a plus
* Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
* High energy, charismatic, innovative, creative
* Exceptional team player with proven ability to lead through influence
* Proven track record in performing well in a fast paced environment, and ability to work across business lines
ACCOMMODATIONS - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.