Posted in Other 14 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Thank you for your interest in our company! To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information. You may review, modify, or update your information by visiting and logging into your account.
JOB FUNCTION / SUMMARY:
Delivers consistent quality customer service via telephone (inbound/outbound) and/or Internet e-mail, fax or mail.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Provides customer service and technical assistance to e-banking, Mobile, text banking and e-pay customers.
* Recommends the appropriate problem resolution, service, or department as necessary for further assistance and/or call resolution concerning customer inquiries, complaints, or difficulties.
* Provides dispute resolution for Debit and ATM transactions, and reporting/replacing lost or stolen ATM and Check cards.
* Identifies customer financial needs, informs and recommends appropriate financial services/products via telephone and gains customer agreement to refer to a Telesales Associate.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES * Process e-pay service requests and be able to navigate through the e-pay system.
* Complete offline registrations received through the Hancock Bank website, proves general information and complete maintenance requests via i-Service and secured messaging.
* Balance e-Banking accounts and complete daily reports.
* Provides customer account information related to deposit and loan accounts. Includes, balance information, pending debit items, transaction history, loan balances & payoffs.
* Completes and submits research providing images of checks, statements, check/debit and return items copies, 1099 information and encoding errors.
* Completes maintenance including address changes, stop payments, updating customer profile information, check orders, access code changes, and security IDs.
* Completes financial transactions; transfers between accounts, payments on loans, and initiates scheduled transfers and Account Transfer Overdraft Protection.
* Offers interest information on checking/savings accounts, certificates of deposit, and loans.
* Provides basic online banking administrative assistance as follows: completing registrations, unlocking and re-setting passwords and assisting customers with the functionalities as they relate to online banking and On Guard Authentication.
* Other duties and special projects as assigned by Senior Management.
* Incumbent is required to comply with all applicable federal, state, and local banking and industry related laws and regulations including but not limited to the Bank Secrecy Act.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE:
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
* Minimum of 1-year experience in retail/branch banking or in high customer contact environment dealing with customer resolution strongly preferred.
* Minimum of 1 year sales and/or business development experience preferred
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook)
* Knowledge of or ability to learn required systems to facilitate customer support
ESSENTIAL MENTAL & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
* Ability to travel if required to perform the essential job functions
* Ability to work under stress and meet deadlines
* Ability to operate related equipment to perform the essential job functions
* Ability to read and interpret a document if required to perform the essential job functions
* Ability to lift/move/carry approximately 10 pounds if required to perform the essential job functions. If the employee is unable to lift/move/carry this weight and can be accommodated without causing the department/division an undue hardship then the employee must be accommodated; hence omitting lifting/moving/carrying as a physical requirement.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious beliefs, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or history of disability, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, disabled veteran, or other protected characteristics as required by federal, state and local laws.