Posted in Other 14 days ago.
Type: Full Time
SEARCH OUR JOBS
Radius Miles5 miles15 miles25 miles35 miles50 miles
ROUTE SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE - UNIFIRST
Apply Now Save Job
ROUTE SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Join UniFirst, one of the largest and fastest growing companies in the $18 billion-dollar uniform and garment services industry. We offer a family-oriented culture; supported by a stable, billion dollar corporate enterprise giving you the best of both worlds.
We are seeking a motivated, customer-focused ROUTE SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE to service and grow a local route. The Route Service Representative will make daily visits delivering and picking up customer products on an assigned route. Routes are serviced daytime hours Monday through Friday because in the UniFirst culture, we believe nights and weekends should be reserved for personal and family time.
At UniFirst as a ROUTE SERVICE team member, you ll receive paid training, salary + commission, excellent benefits, unlimited earning potential, and the chance to be part of a winning, supportive culture. Check out the opportunities at any of our 250+ nationwide locations and make your next career move!
* Guaranteed weekly salary plus commissions. As you grow your route, your weekly compensation increases.
* Opportunity to earn bonuses, incentives and awards
* Monday Friday work week. No nights, weekends or holidays!
* Comprehensive benefits & perks package
* Ongoing, hands-on skills training
BENEFITS & PERKS:
401K with Company Match, Profit Sharing, Health Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Tuition Reimbursement, 30% Employee Discount, Employee Referral Bonuses.
WHAT YOU LL BE DOING:
* Provide exceptional service and customer satisfaction on your assigned route.
* Service your route, delivering to multiple customers per day - ranging from small businesses to major corporate locations.
* Combine customer service and sales skills to naturally grow your route and your earning potential.
* Build & foster effective and consistent working relationships with existing customers.
* Create opportunities to upsell and grow existing customer base, resulting in increased commissions.
* Introduce new products to your customers.
WHAT YOU LL NEED:
* High school diploma or GED, some college is a plus
* 21 years of age
* Valid driver s license & reliable transportation
* Must meet pre-employment DOT physical requirements
* Physically capable of lifting up to 50 pounds
* Communication and language skills
* Basic computer proficiency
* Prior customer service, route sales, delivery experience preferred
WHAT S IN IT FOR YOU*
TRAINING: Hands on skills training designed to enhance your performance.
CAREER MOBILITY: Opportunity to grow. We offer several defined career paths to choose from.
CULTURE: Our family culture is what makes UniFirst an organization that stands out from the rest.
DIVERSITY: At UniFirst, you'll find an environment packed with different cultures, personalities, and backgrounds.
UniFirst is an international leader in garment & Uniform services industry. We currently employ over 13,000 team partners who serve 300,000 business customer locations throughout the U.S., Canada, and Europe.
We were included in the top 10 of Selling Power magazine s Best Companies to Sell For list and recognized on Forbes magazine s Platinum 400 Best Big Companies list. As an 80-year old company focused on annual growth, there s never been a better time to join our team.
UNIFIRST IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. WE DO NOT DISCRIMINATE IN HIRING OR EMPLOYMENT AGAINST ANY INDIVIDUAL ON THE BASIS OF RACE, COLOR, GENDER, NATIONAL ORIGIN, ANCESTRY, RELIGION, PHYSICAL OR MENTAL DISABILITY, AGE, VETERAN STATUS, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY OR EXPRESSION, MARITAL STATUS, PREGNANCY, CITIZENSHIP, OR ANY OTHER FACTOR PROTECTED BY ANTI-DISCRIMINATION LAWS.
UniFirst is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to TalentAcquisition@unifirst.com or call (978) 658-8888 to let us know the nature of your request. Apply Now Save Job
Check out where you could be working if you apply. View map
* Customer Service Representative - UniFirst Vernon, California, United States
* Representante de routes - UniFirst Canada L vis, Quebec, Canada
* Route Service Representative - UniFirst Canada LaSalle, Quebec, Canada
JOIN OUR TALENT COMMUNITY
* Stand out more than with resume alone.
* Stay up-to-date on UniFirst news.
* Chat with current Team Partners.
Last NameSelect InterestsSelect a job category from the list of options. Select a location from the list of options. Finally, click Add to create your job alert.
Job CategorySelect a Job CategoryAccountingAccounting/Finance/InsuranceAdministrativeCustomer ServiceEngineeringEquipment and Facilities MaintenanceFinanceHuman ResourcesInformation TechnologyMaintenanceManagementProductionPurchasingSalesSales ManagementServiceService ManagementTransportation
LocationSelect LocationAlabama, United StatesAlberta, CanadaArizona, United StatesArkansas, United StatesBritish Columbia, CanadaCalifornia, United StatesColorado, United StatesConnecticut, United StatesFlorida, United StatesGeorgia, United StatesIdaho, United StatesIllinois, United StatesIndiana, United StatesIowa, United StatesKansas, United StatesKentucky, United StatesLouisiana, United StatesMaine, United StatesMaryland, United StatesMassachusetts, United StatesMichigan, United StatesMinnesota, United StatesMississippi, United StatesMissouri, United StatesNebraska, United StatesNevada, United StatesNew Brunswick, CanadaNew Hampshire, United StatesNew Jersey, United StatesNew Mexico, United StatesNew York, United StatesNorth Carolina, United StatesNova Scotia, CanadaOhio, United StatesOklahoma, United StatesOntario, CanadaOregon, United StatesPennsylvania, United StatesQuebec, CanadaRhode Island, United StatesSouth Carolina, United StatesTennessee, United StatesTexas, United StatesUtah, United StatesVermont, United StatesVirginia, United StatesWashington, United StatesWest Virginia, United StatesWisconsin, United StatesAdd
* Service, Neenah, Wisconsin, United StatesRemove
CONNECT WITH UNIFIRST
Keep up-to-date with the latest news, events and opportunities. #UniFirstFamily
LINKEDIN JOB MATCHING
Find UniFirst jobs that match your LinkedIn profile. Start matching