Posted in Other 13 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Supports the data and business analysis needs of Network Operations. Utilizes understanding of both business process and advanced technical capabilities of industry standard tools used to provide analytical insights. Possesses advanced knowledge in the business unit(s) they support, as well as an advanced level understanding of the Network Operations organization's systems and capabilities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
* Optimizes network performance through the application of statistical analysis using a diverse set of key data points.
* Provides business analysis and support for Network Operations: Generate complex ad hoc reports along with creation and presentation of high quality dashboards that provide operational visibility to the business unit(s).
* Develops high quality graphs, reports, and presentations of data results. Perform statistical analyses for Network Operations business unit(s).
* Analyzes business partner's operations to understand their strengths and weaknesses to determine opportunities to automate processes and functions.
* Facilitates communication between business unit(s) and Network Operations from initial requirements to final implementation.
* Identifies, analyzes, and interprets trends or patterns in data sets. Present complex data sets and information in an understandable and compelling manner.
* Works on multiple projects as a project team member, occasionally as a project leader.
* Coaches less experienced staff.
* Performs special projects as needed and other duties as requested by supervisor.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, and related field and/or equivalent work experience ; Cable Industry certifications
* Minimum six (6) years of intermediate data query techniques and report building
* Minimum six (6) years of experience with Microsoft Office Suite including Excel and Access
* Minimum four (4) years of experience with SQL and industry-specific database systems
* Minimum four (4) years of report building toolsets such as Crystal Reports, etc.
ADDITIONAL JOB QUALIFICATIONS
* Leadership/project management experience requiring effective organization and communication skills as well as an ability to work with aggressive timelines
* Exhibit exceptional and professional communication, both written and oral
* Professional and courteous demeanor with ability to lead in a team oriented environment
* Strong analytical and detail-oriented aptitude; a high degree of accuracy is required
* Ability to present complex information in an understandable and compelling manner
* Ability to learn and adapt to change
* Strong business acumen
* Network Operations experience a plus
* Develop and implement data collection systems that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality
* Acquire and abstract primary or secondary data from existing internal or external data sources.
* Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
* Automate routines to improve efficiency and reduce errors
* Programming skills preferred such as VBA, etc.
* Office Environment, some travel
The Spectrum brand is powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, current unemployment status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Charter Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability
Charter Communications will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable laws, including local ordinances.