Posted in Other 14 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Responsible for loading, unloading, and transporting equipment and installation materials to and from job sites. Performs general labor as required by supervisor.
Performs daily safety inspections on vehicles. Adequately secure loads prior to transport.
Adheres to DOT regulations and maintains DOT logbooks.
Assist in warehouse duties when not scheduled for deliveries. Operates company vehicles in accordance with federal and state laws. Performs regularly in the loading and unloading of cargo. Operates forklift, pallet jacks, scissors lift, and lift truck. Keeps vehicles clean and operational. Responsible for the delivery of tools and equipment to various jobsites within the district. Additional responsibilities as assigned.
Formal Education Requirement:
5 Years of Experience
- Ability to successfully manage multiple, competing priorities/task in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written, required.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong organizational, time management skills.
- Flexibility to work outside normal working hours, as required.
- Working knowledge of basic refrigeration and/or knowledge of commercial refrigeration and HVAC is preferred.
- CDL experience
- Forklift certification or willingness to obtain.
- Valid Commercial Driver's License.
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.