Posted in Other 11 days ago.
Type: Full Time
We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
What we're looking for:
You have the ability to build market success and competitive advantage through cohesive messaging and targeted, well-executed go-to-market plans, in collaboration with internal sales operations, readiness, marketing and product marketing and management teams.
You will devise GTM plans for priority segments, geographies or solutions.
You have the unique ability to cull synergies from disparate pieces of customer and prospect data to derive useful, relevant insights that can help drive new initiatives for the development of market driven programs.
You can work interactively with data science, targeting, readiness, product, marketing and sales teams to come up with innovative ways to use segmentation study and market data to answer complex business questions for the creation of market driven programs that will meet and exceed sales objectives for the short and long term objectives.
You have the keen ability of staying current with industry trends and establish clear understanding of business needs by immersing him/herself in current business issues via regular contact with business line management, sales, marketing and product teams.
You will be able to assess data requests and requirements from sales and marketing team and make the proper judgment to provide what is needed in actionable and pragmatic manner.
The position reports to the Director, GotoMarket Strategy & Planning. The GTM Leader identify strategic and high-growth opportunities, driving insights and proposing business cases to influence multiple teams inside Citrix to implement changes/adjustments to GTM plans.
Prepare the GTM Playbook that will serve as the guiding charter for Sales to concentrate efforts around high market/product segments for virtualization, networking, cloud computing or any other relevant markets where Citrix will participate.
Provide relevant information in support to the design of market-driven programs to meet targets on pipeline creation, pipeline acceleration and bookings/revenue for the Americas.
- Strong business acumen with analytical skills and deep knowledge on GotoMarket plan definition.
- Customer-centric mindset; experience with customer analytics to determine buyer behavior to identify up-selling and cross-selling opportunities.
- A highly analytical and structured thinker with an excellent ability to put complex ideas into clear frameworks and to use data to drive strategic objectives and priorities.
- An ability to work well and productively, always projecting a positive outlook in a fast-paced, sometimes stressful environment.
- Experience operating in a fast paced, high growth technology environment. Must be results-oriented, able to handle multiple tasks of an urgent nature and must effectively deal with ambiguity.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Bachelor's degree required (Engineering or Business Administration). Master Degree is a plus.
- 7+ years of experience in GotoMarket strategy, business intelligence or business operations, preferably in the technology industry in a mid-size or large global company.
- Experience in defining GotoMarket plans, creating business cases, programs or pricing.
- Requires strong analytical capabilities and experience and insight into GTM program elements.
- Experience using a variety of statistical techniques including: Hypothesis testing, multiple regression, logistic regression, cluster and segmentation analysis, survival analysis, and data mining.
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate data and trends and articulate potential opportunities/benefits which align with company goals.
- Proven ability to work proactively cross-functionally with all levels including executive management.
- Ability to lead multiple detailed projects and program elements in a fast-paced challenging environment.
Industry knowledge and trends, Geo/Regional sensitivities and understand of market drivers.
Analytic and Sales tools: Salesforce,Office Tools, Tableau, PowerBI, Pyhton, etc.
*LI-LS17 Fort Lauderdale, FL
What you're looking for:
Our technology is built on the idea that everyone should be able to work from anywhere, at any time, and on any device. It's a simple philosophy that guides everything we do - including how we work. If you're driven, passionate and curious, we invite you to make a difference with a brand you can believe in. We want employees to do what they do best, every day.
Be bold. Take risks. Imagine a better way to work. If we just described you, then we really need to talk.
Functional Area:Product and Field Readiness
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we're all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You'll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We'll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the at
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us atfor assistance.
If this is an evergreen requisition, by applying you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications..