Posted in Other 5 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Mediahub is one the hottest and fastest growing media shops in the U.S. We've been honored as Ad Age's Media Agency of the Year, a Leader in Forrester's first-ever wave of major media shops, and Adweek's U.S. Media Agency of the Year.
The Assistant Strategist, SEM is an entry-level position who has a curious nature with a strong desire to learn and solve problems and is passionate about the digital industry, media trends, and search behavior.
The Assistant Strategist, SEM will assist Strategists and Supervisor in helping to execute and manage paid search campaigns. In this position, you will conduct research and understand client business models, products/services, verticals, and competition.
- Assists Strategists and Supervisor to execute and manage paid search campaigns. This will involve, budget management, task management, ad copy writing, analyzing data, extracting findings from the data and billing.
- Conducts research and understands client business models, products/services, verticals, and competition.
- Proactively part takes in internal meetings, helps to solve problems, and staying up to date on industry updates.
- Works closely with Strategists and Supervisor to up keep and maintain project plans.
- Presents industry news and research in internal department meetings.
- Shows eagerness and want to learn more about the paid search industry, platforms used and digital industry as a whole.
- Works closely with vendors on discovering new beta's and learning about vendor offerings.
- Curious about our client's business and industry vertical they are in.
- Proactively researches, reads thought leadership articles and conducts discovery into the business.
- Brings a positive and enthusiastic can-do attitude into a collaborative team atmosphere where teamwork and drive to learn are keys to success.
- Other duties as assigned*
- Education: Bachelor's degree required.
- Experience: Minimum 0-1 year of experience required; previous search marketing or related digital field preferred.
- Software: Proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, etc.) and Keynote.
- Communication: strong written and verbal communication required
- Soft Skills: Strong organizational skills, ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment, and close attention to detail.
*Duties, responsibilities and activities of this position may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This job description is subject to change at any time.
Work is regularly performed in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ACCESSIBILITY NOTICE: If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process due to a physical or mental disability, please send an email to: email@example.com - please include your location in the subject line of your email (BOS, NY, LA, WNS)
Mediahub is an EEO/AA M/F/Disability/Vet Employer.
Mediahub participates in E-Verify.