Posted in Other 8 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Position consists of manufacturing components in accordance with specifications and written procedures. This position may include machine operation, manual production using hand tools, visual inspection, physical measurements, and packaging finished product. This position requires the ability to work with small delicate components using a high degree of dexterity and accuracy.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be able to work under direct supervision and take work instruction from Supervisor as well as work cooperatively and productively within a team environment.
- Read, Understand and follow written procedures without deviating from the outlined process.
- Work under conditions of a controlled environment and operate within our quality management system.
- Operate basic machines and measurement tools.
- Enter data from manufacturing processes into computer software.
- Operate with a good understanding of work room environments, good documentation practices and good manufacturing practices.
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
Dexterity and attention to detail
Basic Math skills and basic computer operation
Able to read and understand verbal/written specifications and procedures
Work experience within a regulated environment a plus
Ability to sit frequently, stand, walk and bend
Ability to lift items up to 35-50 lbs. as applicable
Ability to do repetitive tasks, detail-oriented, and adherence to Safety Policies.
Education and Experience:
Required Education: High School Diploma or GED from an accredited institution
Required Work Experience: Previous Manufacturing experience preferred, but not required.
Must comply with TTM Export Control Policies and Procedures and all applicable laws including ITAR, EAR and OFAC. b) Reinforce to all employees the commitment of TTM management to abide by all US Export laws and regulations. c) Understand and follow authorization procedures for bringing foreign visitors into facilities (VAL). d) Support Export Compliance Officers and others in their efforts to ensure compliance with the Corporate Export policies through implementation and enforcement of these procedures, provide training to all facilities and departments and support periodic audits as required. e) Provide feedback to Corporate Export Compliance Office for continuous improvement of procedures and overall Export Compliance program.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.